// IEEEmadC 2019
// Here :)
Dev_Stage(); // Extended!
// Open until 20th Dec. 2019
TEAM UP, LEAN, BUILD, AND WIN
1. WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Students are invited to compete individual or in teams of up to three student members. Any undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. student can compete. Multiple teams can be formed at the same university. Each team can submit up to 3 different applications. One student can be part of 2 different teams (i.e. one designer can create designs for two different teams). Teams must adhere to the deadline timetable defined on this page, or else their submissions will be invalid. Teams must not accept or use any help from people not in their team. Usage of free and/or open-source Internet resources is allowed, but plagiarism and cheating is not.
2. HOW TO APPLY?
A team of up to three students are invited to devise and develop mobile applications that be will benefit to IEEE, technology, science or education.
3. WIN ATTRACTIVE PRIZES
We have awesome prizes for you plus all participants who submit an app will be given certificate of participation.
1. Ambassadors Stage
In the ambassadors stage, we invite students to become IEEEmadC ambassadors in their respective universities and sections. Ambassadors promote IEEEmadC through awareness sessions, workshops, etc. in their respective student branches. In this stage, Applications are invited and one ambassador per student branch is selected after careful evaluation.
2. Idea Stage
In this stage, students are able to register by submitting their ideas about mobile applications that they would like to develop. All ideas will be evaluated within a few days from submission and if accepted, participants can start with the application development.
3. Development Stage
Teams whose ideas have been approved will be eligible to submit their apps and other necessary attachments: Screenshots, Video promo, Application, GitHub link, etc.
4. Judging Stage
- UI Design – design of the User Interface and graphic elements
- User Experience (UX) – functionality, efficiency, logical structure
- Usefulness – providing useful information to users, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Innovation and Uniqueness – difference from the mobile apps currently available, app niche
- Supported Platforms – number of supported platforms and open-source support.
* All Members of the team must hold active IEEE Membership to be eligible for IEEE Reserved Prizes.
** CS Special Prize is open only to IEEE Computer Society Members.
* A team containing a minimum of even one or more Non-IEEE Student Member as Participant will be eligible only for the Open-Category Prizes.
* In-Order for a team to be eligible for the IEEE Reserved Prizes all members of the team must hold valid IEEE Student Membership.