1. Register in IEEEmadC.org
Team leader submits the idea at IEEEmadC.org.
3. Notification of Application Status
You receive an acknowledge email and your application will be processed and within a week or two, you will receive a response. All ideas will be evaluated and if accepted participants can start with the app development.
4. Development Process
Develop the app and submit it on GitHub. For the final application submission, teams will be required to send us the following:
- Screenshots of the working application (minimum 4),
- Link to the short video showing feature of the application (max 3 min),
- Application installation files (.apk, .ipa, .xap…),
- Short description of usefulness and technical approach and tools used while developing the application (450 words max),
- Link to the GitHub repository of the application (if the code is published online).